1. Noi Bai International Airport - Hanoi, Vietnam
Location: 28 miles (45 km) from the city's downtown, 30 to 45 mininutes traveling
Noi Bai airport is the biggest international aiport in the North of Vietnam. It
has a new 3,800-meter paved runway (CAT II - 11R/29L - Opened in August 2006) and
an old 3, 200-meter paved runway (CAT I -11L/29R). Noi Bai International Airport
has a maximum capacity of 10 million passengers a year in accordance with International
Civil Aviation Organisation safety regulations.
A number of Vietnamese and international airlines operate from Hanoi Noi Bai Airport,
including Vietnam Airlines, Pacific Airlines, AirAsia, Cathay Pacific, Hong Kong
Airlines, Thai Airways, Lao Airlines, Nok Air and Tiger Airways.
2. Danang International Airport - Danang City, Central of Vietnam
-In Da Nang City, the central of Vietnam.
-According to the ICAO evaluation, the Da Nang airport could be an alternative transit
point on the Europe-Asia Pacific international route as it is located in the Central
Asia near the sea with ideal flying level.
• Brief information:
Da Nang airport is considered to be the “gateway to access central Vietnam”.
Today, four airlines are operating from this airport:
- Pacific Airlines (Hanoi, Ho Chi Minh City)
- PB Air (Bangkok)
- Singapore Airlines: SilkAir (Singapore)
- Vietnam Airlines (Buon Ma Thuot, Hanoi, Ho Chi Minh City, Nha Trang, Pleiku, Qui
For departure at Da Nang International Airport, you need to pay a tax of USD12 for
adults and USD8 for children.
3. Tan Son Nhat International Airport - Ho Chi Minh City (Saigon)
It is located 4 mi (6 km) north of the center (District 1) of Ho Chi Minh City (Saigon).
- Tan Son Nhat Airport is Vietnam's largest international airport in terms of area.
-For tourists, business travelers and other visitors entering Vietnam, Tan Son Nhat
Airport (then using the alternative spelling Tân Sơn Nhứt) is the most convenient
gateway to the country.
- Tan Son Nhat International Airport operates from two terminal buildings - Domestic
Terminal 1 and International Terminal 2. The new international terminal opened in
September 2007 with the capacity of 8 to 10 million passengers per year, giving
the airport a total capacity of 15-17 million passengers per annum.
Quick Travel Note
If you are looking for a great selection of places to stay with discount prices, visit
Hotel Reservation in Hoi An for more information.
1. Stamping fee
for Vietnam visa on arrival.
2. How to get Vietnam
Visa on arrival?.
3. What is the
different between visa code and visa on arrival?.
4. How to apply visa on arrival?.
6. Apply online