1. What information is needed for processing my visa?
For getting visa through our service, you are required to provide us with your following
• Your full name (exactly as in your passport)
• Date of birth
• Passport Number
• Proposed arrival date
• proposed type of visa
2. How many kinds of visa are there? What kind of visa do I need?
Visa can be classified by many ways, but there are two major ones:
In terms of mode to pick up: Visa on arrival (visa to pick up at Vietnam airport)
and visa code (visa to pick up at Vietnam Embassy)
In terms of Vietnam Entry visa: Tourist Visa, Business Visa, Visa extension and
3. What is Vietnam visa on arrival? What does it look like?
Visa on arrival (visa to pick up at Vietnam airport) is recommended for those who
travel by air to Vietnam only. In order to have visa on arrival, you are required
to have visa approval letter by Vietnam Immigration Department beforehand. What
you need to do is
- apply online for visa approval letter at
- receive you visa approval letter after 2 working days at the maximum through email
- print the visa approval letter associated with your original passport, and your
two passport-sized photos to show Vietnam Immigration on checking Vietnam airport
to have your visa stamped
You can see the one example of visa approval letter here
Note: We a scanned visa approval letter will be sent to you through email, so please
provide us your valid email.
4. Which citizens are exempted for Vietnam visa?
Only passport holders of some certain countries can visit Vietnam without Vietnam
entry visa for a regulated period:
- Thailand passport holders are exempted for 30 day visa to Vietnam Most citizens
of other ASEAN member countries (Indonesia, Singapore, Malaysia, Cambodia, Lao,
Philippines and Brunei) are exempted for 21 day visa to Vietnam.
- Citizens of Korea, Japan & Scandinavians (Norway, Denmark, Sweden and Finland
passport holders) are no need Vietnam visa for visit Vietnam within 15 days.
- Citizens of France holding valid diplomatic or official passports are not required
to have visa for less than 90 days or several visits within 6 months.
- Citizens of Chile holding valid diplomatic or official passports are not required
to have visa for less than 60 days.
- APEC Business Travel Card (ABTC) Holders from Asia-Pacific Economic Cooperation
(APEC) member economies are not required to have visa for less than 60 days.
- Foreigners and Vietnamese nationals holding foreign passports that enter Vietnam
through an international border gate and then travel to Phu Quoc Island and stay
in Phu Quoc less than 15 days will also be exempt from Vietnam visa application.
Passports must be valid for at least 45 days. After arriving in Phu Quoc Island,
if visitors want to travel other localities or stay in the island for more than
15 days, the Vietnam Immigration will be responsible for issuing visas right
on the spot.
- No visa required for Vietnamese overseas less than 90days staying if holding Vietnam
visa exemption certificate.
All other citizens are required to get Vietnam entry visa before departure (Vietnam
visa issued prior to departure by Vietnamese consulates or embassies) or a pre-approved
Vietnam entry visa (visa is issued on arrival at Vietnam’s International Airports)
5. Requirements on applying Vietnam visa
Please take a careful note for the following requirements of applying for Vietnam
5.1. Send us your visa request by applying online at www.vietnamvisa-online.com and make the payment
according to instructions.
5.2. Confirm with us your payment either by phone (hotline: (84) 974.388.366) or
5.3. Receive visa approval letter/code after one working day (urgent service) and
two working days (normal service). Print out the visa approval letter/code associated
with your original passport and two passport-sized photos to stamp visa at Vietnam
airport (visa on arrival) or Vietnam Embassy (Visa code).
6. What is the "visa approval letter"? How does the Vietnam visa approval
letter look like?
"Visa approval letter" is the letter approved by Vietnam Immigration Department
(Vietnam Government), which allows you to enter and exit Vietnam for a given period.
With the approval letter, you can get Vietnam visa at Vietnam Consulates/Embassies
or at Vietnam international airports (Noi Bai , Ho Chinh Minh and Da Nang airport).
Please click www.vietnamvisa-online.com/applyonline for Vietnam visa online with
us. After receiving your visa request, we will contact the Vietnam Immigration Department
for arranging your visa based on your request. Normally, after 2 days you will get
- We will arrange Vietnam visa upon arrival if there's no special request.
- Your visa request will be processed within 2 working days
A sample of a Visa approval letter can be found here .
7. Where can I get Vietnam visa?
7.1. Visa on arrival (visa to pick up at Vietnam airport): Before picking up your
visa on arrival, you need to apply for visa approval letter granted by Vietnam Immigration
Department at www.vietnamvisa-online.com/applyonline.
On receiving this visa approval letter, you print it out to show it to Vietnam Immigration
Officer at Vietnam airport to have your visa stamped
7.2. Visa code (visa to pick up at Vietnam Embassy before you travel to Vietnam):
Before going to Vietnam Embassy to have you visa to Vietnam, it would be quicker
and easier for you to apply online for visa approval code by Vietnam Immigration
Department at www.vietnamvisa-online.com/applyonline
. On receiving this visa approval letter, you print it out to
7.3. What kinds of fees I need to pay to have Vietnam Visa
There are two types of fee to get Vietnam Visa:
(1). Service fee: The fee to for having visa approval letter/code granted by Vietnam
Immigration Department. This fee should be paid to us either by Western Union or
by transferring online to our account:
- Full name : Vu Quoc Tri (First name: Vu / Last name: Quoc Tri)
- ID number : 013083632
- Address : Room 409, A12 Building, 800A road, Nghia Do Ward, Cau Giay District,
Ha Noi (as City and province), Vietnam
- Tel : +(84) 943. 25.25.52
- Zip code : 70000 or Postal code: 844
(2) Stamping fee: The fee for stamping visa at Vietnam airport or Vietnam Embassy.
This fee should be paid in cash directly to Vietnam Immigration Officer at the airport
(for visa on arrival) or Vietnam Embassy (visa code).
8. How long does it take to obtain Vietnam Visa?
Right after receive your payment and your correct visa application; you will receive
the confirmation of receiving visa approval letter (after 1 working day for urgent
service and two working days for normal service)
9. How can I contact you for querying?
Should you have any concerns regarding Vietnam Visa, please do not hesitate to contact
us with the provided address:
1. By phone
+ Hotline number (24/24 hour per day) : (84) 9126.96.36.199
+ Local number : (84) 437 916 785
2. By email
+ For visa processing support : email@example.com
+ For feedback : firstname.lastname@example.org
We also suggest FAQ for commonly encountered
questions about Vietnam Visa.
10. What is the difference between visa code and visa on arrival?
Basically, visa code differs visa on arrival in mode to pick up:
1. Visa code: after receiving the visa approval code from us, you print it out and
bring it to Vietnam Embassy to stamp your visa.
2. Visa on arrival:: after getting the visa approval letter, you print it out to
get on board, show it to Vietnam Immigration Officer on checking Vietnam airport
to stamp your visa.
Because of the difference in terms of mode to pick up, visa on arrival is recommended
for those who travel to Vietnam by air, while visa code is mainly applied for those
who travel by other means (by land, ship, train, etc.)
11. What are Vietnam customs procedures? How long does it takes?
Normally, there will be an application form for Vietnam entry and exit to fill in
(each applicant have one separately). However those who get visa approval letter
will receive this form beforehand. Besides, please remember to bring at least 2
photos of passport regulation size, some dollars for stamping fee. The normal waiting
time for completing the procedures is 15 minutes. However those who have completed
the application for entry and exit form can save more time from waiting.
12. Do I need to provide the exact arrival date?
No, your arrival date should be the earliest estimated date as you can enter and
exit Vietnam (either single or multiple times up to your visa type) on any date
during the validity period noted in your visa (according to your visa application).
13. What if my passport expires soon?
For those who apply for one month single visa, your passport need to have validity
of one month at least. Other types of visa require your passport to have six month
validity at least.
14. Do I need photo and what is its size?
Yes, for getting Vietnam visa, please remember to prepare at least two passport
-sized photos (standard size). Actually, the requirements on the size of the photos
are not very strict. In case the size is a little bit different, it is also accepted
provided that your face is straight forward.